To the ones who are his.. He knows our love for him real.. even in our failures.. He is there to help us..The Lord had to remind me tonight that its in my weakness THAT HE IS STRONG..and id been fighting that concept for sometime.. not allowing myself to be weak before him.. i was putting up a front WITH JESUS???!!??... I know right?.. It was only a matter of time before i caved in.. and He was right there to save me.. catch me .. restore me..
"And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he
has given me, but raise them up at the last day."John 6:39
"All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will
never drive away".John 6:37
"Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I
am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the
foundation of the world."John17:24
"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love." John 15:9
"Even if my father and mother abandon me, the LORD will hold me close."Psalm 27:10
"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries
them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young."Isaiah40:11
"Can a woman forget her nursing child? Will she have no compassion on the child
from her womb? Although mothers may forget, I WILL NOT FORGET YOU." Isaiah 49:15
No comments:
Post a Comment