Sunday, September 9, 2012
He has a plan
It's a sunny sunny Sunday morning here in Birmingham Alabama. I'd ignored my blog for a while but a friend from the past inspired me to get back to it. I'm sitting here watching well.. Listening to the sound of music. It's on in the back ground. Don't worry I'll be at church tonight. Im not slacking.lol but one word to describe the last couple of years is CHANGE. One thing right after the other. And unfortunately most of these "changes" would not be described as good according to our human perspective, but I'm believing that all this is working out for a GREATER glory.... "for the joy set before him, he ENDURED the cross" that's what I keep saying to myself. Theres a reason. He has a plan.... Anyway.. On another note.. My sister just made/brought me breakfast .. The coming of the LORD must be near.. This never happens.. Ha..later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment