*I am saved by a CONSTANT grace
*It's always CHRIST'S ability through me..He's the potter..Im the clay
*MY righteousness is like filthy rags...self righteousness..out the window
*LOVE covers and CONQUERS.. always walk in it
*CLOTHE YOURSELF IN HUMILITY..its the only way to live
*Seek to ALWAYS please God FIRST... not people
*God is not a respecter of persons..REVERENCE IS NECCESARY
* You are NOT ruled by your emotions
* Your flesh is not the Lord of your life.. JESUS IS!
*"OH BE CAREFUL LITTLE MOUTH WHAT YOU SAY"
"I tell you that on the day of judgement people
will give account for EVERY careless word they speak"Matthew12:36
*"OH BE CAREFUL LITTLE MOUTH WHAT YOU SAY"
"I tell you that on the day of judgement people
will give account for EVERY careless word they speak"Matthew12:36
*Comparision is the THeiF of JOY.....quit it!!
*I AM A PART OF HIS PLAN.. He's not a part of mine
Worrying.... adds.... 0.000000% to your life....so why u still doing this again??
*HOLYSPIRIT=EVERYTHING..stay close and dont grieve him
*Love people and hate sin..sin hurts people
GIVING...makes u happy...makes GOD happy....just do it..
*GOD IS ABSOLUTLY GOOD AND JUST.. theres no darkness in him
*PRESS FORWARD.. THE PAST IS GONE....."lets keep it moving"
These are a few things the Lord continuously reminds me of as He is molding me into his image
"Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take." Proverbs 3:6
No comments:
Post a Comment